starting an order

Before customizing your uniforms, here are some details you want to know.

Our lead time for production and shipment is typically 5-6 weeks. However, if you have a specific deadline you need to meet, please inform us, and we'll do our best to accommodate it without compromising the quality, of course!

We have a minimum order of 10 pieces per design. For instance, you can choose to order 10 light tanks and 10 dark short sleeves. You have the flexibility to mix and match any type of apparel within these 10 pieces, as long as they feature the same designs.

Yes, we have your designs stored in our files and they are all set for production! For orders to proceed, we require a minimum of 5 pieces per design and color. Feel free to mix and match the apparel types within these 5 pieces.

Nope! It's absolutely free! It's on us!


Here are some designing tips that will come in handy!

No need to worry! Simply send us your design ideas, preferred colors, logos, and any other details that can assist us in creating your design. We'll work together to bring it to life on the templates! There is a one-time fee of USD 30 for the creation and revision of your design until we reach the final design.

Open the design file in Adobe Illustrator and zoom in to 100%. This will show you how your design will appear when printed. Check for any pixelation in the designs.

You're an absolute creative genius! Just shoot us an email at with your design in an AI (Adobe Illustrator) file. We can't wait to see your masterpiece!

We can create your design for free! Just send us a message at to learn more about our amazing deals tailored just for you! Plus, you'll receive a complimentary team flag and enjoy free shipping with this fantastic offer!

Payment & Shipping

At this point, we can feel your excitement building up as you anticipate receiving your order. And guess what? We're equally thrilled for you to rock our gear!

We kindly request a 60% down payment to initiate the production of your order. The remaining 40% can be settled anytime before your order is shipped.

You may pay through, Bank Wire Transfer, or Wise.

We ship all international orders via DHL Express. Once the shipment is made, we'll provide you with the tracking number.

returns / replacement

We're sorry to hear that you encountered an issue with your order! Please email us at so that we can assist you.

  • Please check for any signs of tampering or damage on the received box.
  • Ensure that everything inside is complete before distributing it to your team members.
  • If there are any missing pieces, please notify us immediately within 15 days of receipt.

Please notify us of any defects or missing items within 20 days of receiving your order. Defects may include broken stitching/seams or loose/hanging threads that are detected before wearing the product. This warranty does not cover defects that occur after the product has been worn. Basic printing defects, such as print smudges, incorrect graphics, or misprints that were not present during the design approval, are also covered.

However, this warranty does not include damages caused by forceful or intentional pulling of threads and seams, fabric runs or holes resulting from punctures or friction during use, or stains or marks caused by improper storage.